Information Gathering and Use Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
a) your name
b) your age
c) your occupation
d) a user ID and password of your choice
e) your email and mailing address
f) your telephone number
g) your payment processing details
h) limited personal details
i) Any other data as NABATARA may require
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you :
• Make a donation
• Sign up to our campaign
• Sign up to stay updated
We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
• To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
• To email you with news and information about Nabatara NGO and our campaigns, but only if you have agreed to this.
• To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
• To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaign.
Privacy of our email lists
• Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
• Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Nabatara when you use our website. These will be placed on your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
• You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per your individual behavior.
Security & Protection of Data
• NABATARA uses well-recognized and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
• Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images, and software is the property of NABATARA and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of NABATARA and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to using the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making inquiries, making a donation etc. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site, can only be made with the express permission of NABATARA. All other trademarks, brands, and copyrights other than those belonging to NABATARA belong to their respective owners and are their property.
External Web Services
• We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.